Tools & Resources
These materials are offered with the aim of enhancing communications and making positive changes in BC, on the basis of findings presented here. More materials will be added periodically, so check back for more!
If you would like to view a print version of the entire report, download here.
If you would like to link to the report from your website, download these web buttons and hyperlink them to http://www.childhealthindicatorsbc.ca/.
Here are some sample social media posts, which you can include with the images below:
Suggested Facebook Posts
- B.C.’s children and youth are healthy, compared to other countries and provinces. But it is important to track our kids’ overall health and wellness progress as a province. Read more at childhealthindicatorsbc.ca.
- Lifelong good Physical Health & Well-being habits can support long-term health. Learn more about key health indicator findings: http://www.childhealthindicatorsbc.ca/overview/review-key-findings.
- It is important to track our kids’ overall health and wellness progress as a province. childhealthindicatorsbc.ca.
- See how your BC region is doing in the area of child literacy. #childhealthindicators https://goo.gl/JJDHRY
- Healthy children and youth are move likely to become healthy adults. #childhealthindicators https://goo.gl/I1ly1G
- “15 per cent of kindergarten children in BC are still found to have visible dental decay” #childhealthindicators #isgoodgoodenough https://goo.gl/4SxCQU
- Social determinants of health: housing, income, education, & employment… crucial to our kids. #childhealthindicators https://goo.gl/I1ly1G